Tuesday 10 July 2007

My name is Melda. I come from Turkey. I'm 15 years old. I am a modern dancer. I like dancing, playing tennis and volleyball.It's my first time in Queenswood. I like listening to jazz,pop and rock. I play the piano. I live in Istanbul and I have got four cats. In Turkey I'm in a french school named Saint-Joseph. I am studying there for 3 years and I have 2 years to complete the high school. I like going out with my friends, watching tv and playing cards.



My name is Gala and I am from Russia. I am 14 years old. I like skiing, sailing, freezbee and volleyball. I love punk rock, alternative and indie rock music. It's my third time in England. I was in Alexanders and Roedean schools. My dream is to travel around the world and to jump with a parashute.


My name is Lucie I am 15 years old and I come from France I live in Paris which is for me the most wonderful city of the world.I like going out with my friend,drawing,sailing and ridding my donkeys.I listen to rock and pop.It is the fourth time that I go to England.



Hi! My name is Alina and I am 14 years old. I come from Russia, Moscow. You don't know me, but very soon you will learn about my stay in Queenswood. My hobby is ballroom dancing. When you move to music understanding that it's beautiful and gives pleasure to you to the audience and to your patner it's a great feeling that's why I like dancing.It's my second time in England, but first in Queenswood.I enjoy going to the disco and to have fun with my friends.



We hope you will enjoy our blog. We will try to do it as interesting as we can.Have a nice visit on our blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lUCIE ! France the best, of course

Anonymous said...

YEAH PARiS iS WONDERFUL DEAR.

Fais un Câlinou à Orage si tu le croises, au passage.

Anonymous said...

No me seas flipada... Todo el mundo sabe que ya Paris empieza a cansar... Mola mas Milan! jajajaja (Soy espanola)