Friday 20 July 2007

After 2 weeks in Queenswood.........

I was in Queenswood for two weeks and they were really unusual and interesting. I am not going to leave tomorrow. I'm going to stay for 2 more weeks.
I have learnt a lot during these 2 weeks. Lessons were useful for different parts of English language. For writing, listening, speaking, reading and grammar.
I like excursions very much. We had 4 excursions: to Madame Tussaud's museum, to Cambridge, to Thorpe park ant to tha centre of London. I took many photos and visited new places, so I'm really happy about the trips.
I don't like the activities very much. They were boring for me. I enjoy only computering and Entertainment evening, where all classes were performaning. It was really funny and interesting. And I took part in this, too. I was dancing...
I made a lot of friends during these two weeks. I'm sorry that some of them are leaving tomorrow. Butv we wll write to each other by mail and ICQ. I hope...

Alina. :)

No comments: