Wednesday 25 July 2007

The changes in Queenswood.

My third week in Queenswood starts and I think Queenswood changed a lot comparing with the first week. Food became better and activities more various. But a lot of my friends left Queenswood, because they were staying only for 2 weeks and I'm really sorry about this . So it's more boring at Queenswood now that it was last weeks, because I have less friends at the moment. Also some cruel things happened in Queenswood! One Spanish girl was sent home... Two teachers didn't work any more in Queenswood... And students were also punished, by taken away there free time, because of the crazy Friday night. But now everything is all right again.
I moved to Advance level and I like it very much. The teachers are really nice and lessons are very interesting. I noticed how I improve my English every day and I learnt a lot of new and useful information.
Alina))

No comments: